I have just launched the Integration Playbook which I have had in mind for a few years but only recently got around to doing. The idea is a community resource aimed at Architects, CTO and Leads. The resource will provide information, guidance and insights around common architecture and integration topics and relate them to the Microsoft technology stack.
- Where do I use which technology
- How does Microsoft relate to this IT or architecture topic
- How can integration architecture help me be successful with Microsoft technologies
- What can I do with technology X
- How does technology X compare to technology Y
The above are the kinds of questions your dealing with then hopefully the Integration Playbook will be the kind of resource you will want to keep an eye on.
The link is – https://www.integration-playbook.io/